Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Back Again

I see I've been shirking my duties again, so here I am with an update.

Doing good, no problems with the stent, I'm covering the whole thing with gauze now, and I think it is making a difference.

The only trouble I'm now in is I'm having trouble sleeping.  I get home and in bed anywhere's from 4 AM to 5 AM.  And then I can't seem to shut my thoughts down.  I usually fall asleep around 7 - 8 AM, then sleep till afternoon, then take another nap after dinner with the wife.  I'm getting the sleep, just not when I want it.

Family doc has suggested Benadryl and / or Melatonin but it's not very fast acting, but I do sleep longe.

Anyways, doing fine, feeling stronger each day, obviously getting better every day away from the surgery back in March.  Working at UPS 5 nights a week.  Just keeping on, keeping on.

My friend Cindy with my same cancer could use some prayers, she's going into a clinical trial in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, God Bless Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment